04 Sep How Can London Escort Agency SEO Specialists Help You?
As London escort agency SEO specialists, we understand just how important a strong online presence is in the adult industry. After all, it’s where the vast majority of your users and clients are these days. People watch porn online, chat with cam models online, and of course, book escorts online. With this in mind, you need to be ensuring that your escort agency’s online presence eclipses that of your competitors. The best way of doing this? SEO.
What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation, and refers to the process of streamlining your website in line with Google’s algorithm. The main aim of this technique is to boost your ranking on the Search Engine Results Page (SERP). When you type anything into Google, say, London escort agency SEO, for example, Google will display potentially hundreds of thousands of results related to this key phrase.
Despite having so many options to click on, however, it’s only those on the first page that really receive attention. After all, how often do you click onto page 2? Rarely, right? Well, you’re not alone. In fact, the first three search results receive over half of all clicks. That means if your business isn’t appearing in the top three results, you’re severely limiting how much traffic you receive!
How Does Google Determine my Ranking?
This is an interesting question, because truth be told, nobody except Google knows exactly what the answer is! When it comes to their algorithm, they like to keep their cards close to their chest. What we do know, however, is that there are over 200 individual factors that Google uses to rank your website. These include everything from sentence length, to how easy it is to navigate through your website. The more of these boxes you tick, the higher you rank. At first glance, this may seem relatively straightforward, but trust us, there’s much more to SEO than meets the eye! As such, an experienced team of experts, like Adult PR, is required if you want to hit the ground running with your search marketing.
So, What Can London Escort Agency SEO Specialists Do to Improve My Ranking?
Like most areas of marketing, SEO isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach. There are a number of different modifications you can make to your website to improve its SEO value. These include:
Conducting Keyword Research
Keyword research is the process of discovering the keywords and phrases both you and your competitors are ranking for, as well as those you want to rank for. When identifying the most effective keywords for your website, there are 3 factors you need to consider:
- Search volume: How many people are searching for the specific keyword?
- Keyword Difficulty: How hard is it to rank for the specific keyword?
- Search Intent: Why are people searching for the specific keyword?
The more people that search for a keyword, the harder it will be to rank for it yourself. With this in mind, when conducing your keyword research, you should use a combination of both common and niche keywords. This ensures you are covering all bases by ranking for commonly-searched phrases such as ‘escort’ or ‘companion,’ but are also specifically targeting keywords relevant to your brand’s niche, such as ‘dominatrix escort’, for example. You should also use location specific terms, like ‘escort agency in London’.
Creating High quality content
When it comes to your SEO ranking, there is no substitute for good quality, authoritative content. In fact, we’d consider it to be the number one drive of your website’s ranking. To ensure your content is sufficiently optimised, there are a number of factors you need to consider. These include:
- Sentence Length: Not all your sentences have to be short, as this would just sound robotic and unauthentic. With that in mind, however, it’s a good rule of thumb to keep 75% of your sentences less than 20 words.
- Backlinks: Obtaining links from high-quality sites helps the algorithm to identify how trustworthy and relevant your website is. This can be quite a long-winded process, however. If this is something you’re struggling with, our London escort agency SEO specialists are experts at obtaining relevant backlinks.
- Keywords: The keywords you’re ranking for and want to rank for should be incorporated into your content. Say you want to rank for ‘dominatrix escort near me,’ for example. Write a blog post on it! It’s important to note, however, that you shouldn’t just include as many keywords as you can within your content. This is called keyword stuffing, and Google will actually lower your ranking if it catches you doing it. To stay on the safe side, 5 or 6 mentions of a keyword per piece of content will suffice.
Optimise Your Website for Mobiles
People aren’t using their desktops to surf the web as much anymore, and that includes contacting escort agencies. In fact, as much as 60% of Google searches occur from mobile devices. With this in mind, if your website isn’t easy to view and navigate on a phone, well, your ranking will suffer. This means you need to create several versions of the same site. One for computer and one for mobile devices. If this is something you think you’ll need assistance with, our experts at Adult PR are happy to help!
Tackling the Back End
It’s one thing to focus on optimising your content, website layout, and everything else that people will actually see. It’s just as important, however, to ensure the back end of your website is fully optimised as well. This could include:
- Writing optimised meta-descriptions and title tags
- Including alt-text
- Compressing images
- Improving your websites loading speed
- Ensuring the site can be crawled by Google
If you aren’t overtly technical, this could be an area of SEO which you may struggle with. That’s why we’d always suggest bringing in a team of professionals to ensure you’re ticking all of Google’s boxes!
How Else Can We Help?
Whilst engaging in SEO will of course benefit your website, it never hurts to invest in other aspects of your marketing too. As a multi-award-winning integrated agency, London escort agency SEO isn’t the only area we specialise in. For more information about our SEO, social media, public relations, or design services, get in touch by clicking here! Alternatively, you can send us an email at [email protected].