With adult entertainment sites receiving more regular traffic than the likes Netflix; Amazon and Twitter combined; it’s no wonder that trying to make a name for yourself amongst the adult industry is difficult.
With that number only looking to grow over the next few years, you need to start focussing on how you’re going to get your website known. There are multiple methods you could consider such as adult entertainment marketing and porn PR. However, today, Adult PR, adult entertainment digital agency, will be discussing the benefits of SEO for the adult industry.
What is organic SEO Essex?
SEO stands for search engine optimisation and is the process of increasing the amount of traffic to your website by ensuring that your site appears within the top 100 results on popular search engines. This involves your website posting regular, relevant content associated with your industry, this could include blogs; videos; backlinks etc.
How does SEO apply to adult entertainment?
At least 30% of all data being transferred across the internet is porn related, it’s time to start getting your site ranking. With the SEO experts at Adult PR we’re able to get your website ranking within the first three months of working with us. We will create a list of keywords relevant to your industry. We will then start to include these keywords in blogs which we can upload to your website. The question is, what are the benefits of organic SEO Essex?
- An increase in website traffic.
- Gives your brand higher credibility as people trust Google.
- Grows brand awareness.
How can Adult PR help you?
Not only do we specialise in SEO to grow your business, we can also help assist with:
- Porn PR: Sex is a six-billion-pound industry and is constantly growing. Naturally, you’re going to need PR. With our specialist in-house public relations officer, we can be sure to get you in the appropriate media.
- Adult entertainment marketing: Every industry needs marketing and we’re here to help, whether it be work with social media or content creation, we’ve got you covered!
- Design: Maybe you’re just starting out or looking to rebrand, whatever it is, we can help with logo creation, website development and the creation of leaflets and posters.